Function & Esthetics inCoris TZI
Translucent zirconium oxide sinter ceramic
Material type: Translucent zirconium oxide sinter ceramic
Indications: Fully contoured posterior crowns and bridges; anterior crowns and bridges are possible; telescope crowns, bars, and attachments
inCoris TZI is used to produce fully contoured crowns and bridges with up to nine units. Thanks to its high translucency, inCoris TZI requires no veneering, making it an inexpensive and more esthetic alternative to nonveneered and partially veneered metal restorations.
Advantages at a glance:
- Ideal for critical situations with limited space between restauration and antagonists
- No chipping
- Approved for speed sintering and superspeed sintering with inFire HTC speed
- inCoris TZI Coloring Liquid for custom staining of restorations
- After applying coloring liquid and sintering, the restoration can be individualised with conventional stains and glazes
inCoris TZI Coloring Liquids
By coloring your restoration with the inCoris TZI Coloring Liquids you achieve a high flexibility and still keep your storage costs low.
- For the individual adaptation of your restorations
- Available in 16 Classic shades (A1-D4)
- 150 ml per bottle
- After coloration the restorations can be characterized with the aid of conventional shading and glazing methods
inCoris TZI Coloring Liquid Starter Kit
The starter kit contains everything the user needs:
- 16 bottles of inCoris TZI Coloring Liquid (150 ml each)
- 16 dipping containers (empty cans)
- 1 pair of tweezers
The inLab material product range supports your production of surgical guides with the inCoris PMMA guide and the production of individual, highly esthetic hybrid abutments with TiBase and inCoris ZI meso.
Function & Esthetics
An extensive range of materials is available for you to produce permanent prosthetic restorations: With blocks made from ceramic (feldspar and zirconium oxide) and a NPM sinter alloy (cobalt-chromium) you can satisfy an enormous range of wishes and requirements in terms of function and esthetics.