Our know-how for your project
Many things have to be taken into account when designing a training environment for dental students: the training concept, sustainability for the future, extensible products, and cost-effectiveness.
You need a competent partner for this. We support you from the start with experienced consultants and professional targeted planning. After completing your simulation unit, we support you with comprehensive service.
Step 1: Room situation and layout
- We take into account structural conditions and installation requirements.
- We incorporate escape routes and channels of communication in the planning.
- We pay attention to efficient use of space and organize the workstations flexibly in single, double, series, or group configurations.
Step 2: Training concept
- We taken into account specific requirements for individual, group, or classroom training.
- We allow you to integrate new or existing training materials.
- We integrate multimedia components by request.
Step 3: Budget and cost-effectiveness
- We offer you an overall concept tailored to your budget.
- We use standard components, making spare parts available long term.
- We provide warranty inspections and service contracts by request.
Step 4: Project partners
- We work together with international providers of individual workstation components.
- We take over the coordination of project partners; your solution comes from a single source.