Function & Esthetics CEREC Blocs C
Material Type: Feldspar ceramic
Indications: Optimized for inlays, onlays, veneers; fully contoured crowns are possible.
This material guarantees excellent shade matching for restorations with the remaining tooth structure with a clinical survival rate of 90% after 10 years.*
- Abrasion properties similar to natural enamel
- High translucency with chameleon effect
- Very good polishability (making it the ideal and fastest solution for chairside applications)
- Classical shades A1C to A3-5C + Bleach 2C
The material has antagonist-friendly abrasion properties, which in combination with optimal light conducting effects and white fluorescence results in highly stable, esthetic results.
Moreover, it is possible to enhance the esthetic appearance even more with customization options (for example, VITA Akzent Plus).
|Color||Size – CEREC Blocs C||Size – CEREC Blocs C PC|
* Source: Reiss B, Eighteen-Year Clinical Study in a Dental Practice. In Mormann WH (ed.) State of the Art of CAD/CAM Restorations, 20 Years of CEREC, Berlin: Quintessence, 2006: 57–64.
Order form / Ihr Bestellformular 128 kB
Order form for CEREC Blocs C and CEREC Blocs C PC
CAD/CAM Materials brochure 1 MB
inLab CAD/CAM Materials
The inLab material product range supports your production of surgical guides with the inCoris PMMA guide and the production of individual, highly esthetic hybrid abutments with TiBase and inCoris ZI meso.
Function & Esthetics
An extensive range of materials is available for you to produce permanent prosthetic restorations: With blocks made from ceramic (feldspar and zirconium oxide) and a NPM sinter alloy (cobalt-chromium) you can satisfy an enormous range of wishes and requirements in terms of function and esthetics.