Turbines T3 Turbines
Consistency that pays off.
The titanium-coated turbines of the Economy class are easy to clean and have a good grip. Up to 23 watts of power and ceramic ball bearings ensure efficient work for a long time. In other words: lasting efficiency. The all-rounder T3 Boost supports you efficiently during all of your work, while the T3 mini is particularly beneficial when you are working in the molar region.
Take advantage of the many convenient features
Significantly more power with smaller head size
Good grip, thanks to titanium-coated/steel-coated outer sleeve
Durable ceramic ball bearings
Protective Head System (PHS) with dual anti-retraction stop
Work efficiently with the T3 turbines
Fully-developed technology from Dentsply Sirona at a fair price. You will enjoy working with the robust and extremely quiet T3 turbines.
Robust and economical
- Titanized sleeve
- Dentsply Sirona quality at a low price
Small, powerful, quiet
- Superior view - thanks to small head dimensions
- T3 Boost: The all-rounder
- T3 mini: Extra small head
- Extremly quiet due to 4-nozzle-spray
- The Protective Head System (PHS) with dual anti-retraction stop reduces internal contamination
- Sterilizable at up to 134 °C and thermally disinfectable
The robust T3 Boost does it all! The titanum-plated turbine stands out due to its ease of use and has the required power to satisfy every requirement.
Do more with mini heads
With the extra small mini head options you get optimum access to the molar region and a perfect view of the preparation site. T3 mini has an impressive head size (height: 12.7 mm, diameter: 10.2 mm) to torque ratio.