Digitization with CEREC
Impressions and physical models are an important part of orthodontics – the discomfort of a conventional impression tray is unfortunately the norm for patients. Guided digital impressions with CEREC Omnicam, without an impression tray, make treatment much more comfortable for patients and the workflow more efficient: The digital data allows you to make quick adjustments with external service providers so that the final treatment proposal is available sooner, particularly with aligner treatment. Sirona has entered into partnerships with CA Digital, Invisalign, and other providers that specialize in digital processes. Interfaces allow data to be exchanged quickly and easily.
The digital impressions can be transferred via the Sirona Connect Portal directly to the laboratory. As a dentist, you will find all registered inLab laboratories in the portal and can quickly and easily contact them.
Digitization of orthodontics with CEREC
Discover digital impressions with the CEREC Omnicam
The CEREC Omnicam allows you to take fast, powder-free impressions and sits in your hand just like an instrument. You benefit from simple handling and top-class digital impressions. The result is a precise 3D model in natural colors. The digital model is faster than 2-phase silicone impressions.
Scan data in color
The CEREC Ortho Software helps you to complete the impression quickly and precisely. The software is designed to be easy to learn – symbols and tones guide you through the scanning process so you always know what needs to be done. This means that the process can also be delegated to your assistant – with the same reproducible good results.
Options for export and further processing
- Sirona Connect: Cases can be sent to any orthodontic laboratory in the Sirona Connect network.
- Invisalign Clear Aligners: The seamless integration means that your scans can be saved in your Invisalign account.
- CA Digital: Clear Aligners, transfer matrices (Individua), individual retainers (Memotain) as well as other services offered by CA Digital partner laboratories can be ordered based on the CEREC Ortho data.
- SICAT: File export for SICAT.
- Stratasys: File export for Stratasys printers for easy and quick printing of models.
- OnyxCEPH: File export for the archiving and planning software OnyxCEPH.
- 3M Incognito: CEREC Ortho Scans can be used as a basis for 3M Incognito treatments.
- Dolphin 3D: File export for the archiving and oral and maxillofacial surgery planning software Dolphin.
- ClearCorrect: ClearCorrect aligner treatment – not available for all markets.
CEREC Club Ortho – Safety that pays off.
With the new service generation from Sirona, CEREC Club Ortho, you can continue to further develop your CEREC system as a current or future owner of CEREC AC Connect with CEREC Omnicam. The 3-year membership offers you free upgrades/updates for CEREC Ortho software, meaning you keep your investments automatically up-to-date.